1970 Charger "Punishment"
- 620 HP 426 cubic inch 6.1L based HEMI engine
- Tremec T56 6 speed transmission with dual friction clutch
- Custom designed C6 Corvette front suspension with F1 shocks
- Detroit Speed altered rear 4 link suspension with Panhard
- Dana 60 Rear axle assembly
- Forgeline wheels with 335 Michelin tires
- Imported black/perforated leather from Italy
- Interior by Steve Pearson Upholstery Unlimited
- Clear Lexan inner fender wells
- Carbon Fiber bumpers and exhaust tips
- Custom fabricated floors, inner fenders, firewall, radiator support, rear wheel tubs, cowl, trunk floor
- Flush fit custom glass
- 2011 Challenger rear tail lights
- PPG paint finishes
This ’70 Charger is one off our newest creations. The design question was “what do you do with one of the coolest cars ever built with some of the ugliest features on a factory car?” The answer was to change everything, especially the front grille bumper area. We wanted to incorporate drastic subtly with this build and I think we nailed it. Please enjoy the pictures that show some of the process.